Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Winners and DT Favorites -- Monthly Challenge #3 {Luck/St. Patrick's Day}



Happy Day! Today we are going to announce our DT Favorites from Monthly Challenge #3 -- Luck/St. Patrick's Day. Everyone's projects were fantastic!!  Thank you so much for playing along!! You all make it very hard to choose favorites! Thank goodness Random.org picks the prize winners!!

We would like to extend a HUGE Thank you to our wonderful and generous sponsors for our March 2016 Challenge. You really help to make the Challenges that much better by providing prizes to give to our winners. Please help us thank our wonderful sponsors by dropping by their shops!!








HERE ARE YOUR RANDOM DRAWN WINNERS:



A Day For Daisies
Prize: $12 Gift Certificate And Our Random.Org Winner is:

No. 18 - Kat's Tales (Claimed)



Bugaboo Digi Stamps
Prize: 7 Images
And Our Random.Org Winner is:

No. 7 - Donna Mundinger (Claimed)



KennyK
Prize: 2 Images
And Our Random.Org Winner is:

No. 14 - Jessi Fogan (Claimed)



Sassy Studios Designs
Prize: 4 Images
And Our Random.Org Winner is:

No. 12 - Jessi (Claimed)





NOW FOR OUR DT FAVORITES FOR MONTHLY CHALLENGE #3 {LUCK/ST. PATRICKS DAY}:

Adele's and Hanne's Pick:

No. 11 - Maryvonne

Adele's Thoughts: I love the creative use of the heart dies to create the shamrocks on this card. The dies alone are fabulous but to be so imaginative as to use them for the other purpose is just genius. I also love the other dies that have been used to create this stunning display.

Hanne's Thoughts: Maryvonne's card is stunning. The use of various dies create really adorable design and I love how the dies are used to create clover leaf. Really beautiful, I love this!


Ana Isabel's Pick:

No. 1 - Pippa

Ana Isabel's Thoughts: I loved her card because the colouring is amazing! I love the design, too.


Annette's, Joanna's and LynnPenguin's Pick:

No. 27 - Donna Mundinger

Annette's Thoughts: I loved this St Patricks Card, great fun Image and wonderful little sentiment. Put a smile on my face. Nicely coloured Image and loved the background designer paper used . Just a super fun fantastic card and perfect for this Challenge.

Joanna's Thoughts: Very funny card. The gang of cats is adorable and sentiment is perfect :)

Lynnpenguin's Thoughts: I love the kitties and the fun sentiment here. The image is coloured so nicely too. The green burlap and the little bow/shamrock is such a great addition too. What a wonderfully fun card.


BBsButterfly's Pick:

No. 19 - Paper Whims

BBsButterfly's Thoughts: The fairy is the perfect shade of green to compliment the background paper. The colors are very smooth and beautiful.


Berni's, Kerri's and Monica's Pick:

No. 10 - Jean Chaney

Berni's Thoughts: Just love the image and composition of this beauty.. Fun and refreshing. Love it. Simply fantasic.

Kerri's Thoughts: I think the colouring on this card is fantastic and I’ve fallen in love with all the extra Irish embellishments.

Monica's Thoughts: I absolutely adore her beautifully colored lucky cat and the side step is fantastic!


Kel's Pick:

No. 24 - Katrina Bufton

Kel's Thoughts: Love the colors she used on her card and the layout. Just beautifully put together!!


Kraftykoolkat's Pick:

No. 2 - Cathy The Crafty Nurse

Kraftykoolkat's Thoughts: This really made smile, I kept returning to it over the month and each time it made me smile. We all need a smile a day. Beautifully coloured and laid out too.


Lynda's Pick:

No. 8 - Donna Mundinger

Lynda's Thoughts: Donna’s card made me smile, I love the inked background and the drunk looking ginger fairy lol I also love Donna’s coloring of her.


NanaConnie's Pick:

No. 13 - DebiB

NanaConnie's Thoughts: I adore the cute image, her fab coloring, and those delightful, sheer, polka dot bows, especially the way she made one of them into a bow-tie for the bear! Great work on the overall design and that embossed background dp is a wonderful touch.


Rebecca's Pick:

No. 7 - Donna Mundinger

Rebecca's Thoughts: Love the creepy card she make with a shade of Gold and Green for St.Patrick Day. Admire how she colored the image, fantastic piece of artwork.


Shirley-Anne's Pick:

No. 3 - Jean Chaney

Shirley-Anne's Thoughts: I just loved the card shape and her colouring of sweet image.


Traceymo's Pick:

No. 14 - Jessi Fogan

Traceymo's Thoughts: Just love the simplicity of the shaker card. Having the sentiment has the main point.


Susan's Pick:

No. 18 - Kat's Tales

Susan's Thoughts: This little piece of art just made me smile! I LOVE that little guy.. he is so cute! And Kat really made the cutest little scene with those amazing hills and clouds! I love all the added lucky stuff too... the rainbow, the pot of gold and the clover! Absolutely fantastic!! Love it all! Great card Kat! :D


6 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so happy to see I'm one of the lucky winners! Thank you and congrats to everyone else too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo a double winner :) I haven't entered many (or any really) challenges lately so I'm super excited :) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,I am so happy I am a DT FAVOURITE !!!!
    Thank you very much !!!!
    Maryvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for choosing two of my St. Patrick's Day cards as DT favorites. I find it so encouraging! Congrats to the others selected as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops. A bit late to the party. Susan, thanks so much for picking my St. Patrick's Day card as a favorite. I'm so glad you liked it! Congrats to all the other favorites too.

    And Yay! I won a random draw. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW ladies! Looks like I was a big winner. Don't know how I missed this earlier. Thanks you so much for choosing all 3 of my St Paddy's day cards as DT favorites. Hope I'm not too late to collect my Random prize, but the honors are really prizes enough. xxx to Annette, Joanna, Lynnpenguin, Lynda and Rebecca for choosing my cards and congrats to the other winners. xxD

    ReplyDelete